Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.118 NGN / GHS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 170,740 ₦ (GH₵2,158) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 142,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (25 minutes ago)