Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.495 NGN / GHS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 23% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 95,721 ₦ (GH₵1,285) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)