Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.928 NGN / GHS
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 135% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 12,898 ₦ (GH₵159) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)