Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.325 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,208,633 ₦ (¥363,464) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 764,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)