Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.792 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 604,126 ₦ (¥216,373) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (44 minutes ago)