Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.660 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 5,600 ₦ (3,374 Kz) in Kuito.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)