Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.902 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 3,125 ₦ (1,643 Kwanza) in Kuito.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)