Cost of living comparison between Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.286 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 469,213 ₦ (RM6,403) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)