Cost of living comparison between Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,767 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.286 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 406,891 ₦ (RM5,552) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)