Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,657 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.078 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 347,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 322,760 ₦ (RM3,505) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)