Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.147 NGN / NOK
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 67% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,323,785 ₦ (kr 72,026) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,990,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)