Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.218 NGN / HKD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 23% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 12,513,895 ₦ (HK$319,085) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (36 minutes ago)