Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.199 NGN / HKD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 40% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 14,258,812 ₦ (HK$346,098) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (40 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)