Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.513 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 2,500 ₦ (4,873 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)