Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.548 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 6,200 ₦ (11,314 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)