Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 338.602 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 24% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,319,970 ₦ (€6,852) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)