Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 429.091 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 31% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,625,994 ₦ (€3,789) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,240,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (44 minutes ago)