Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.299 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 698,691 ₦ (RM7,570) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 660,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)