Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.583 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 595,290 ₦ (RM6,956) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 576,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)