Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.877 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 397,172 ₦ (RM5,604) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)