Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.324 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 461,520 ₦ (RM6,563) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (40 minutes ago)