Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.262 NGN / INR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 319,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 293,557 ₦ (₨55,784) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)