Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.842 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 525,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 476,809 ₦ (руб 81,615) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (25 minutes ago)