Cost of living comparison between Koronadal, Philippines and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.329 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 380,423 ₦ (Php60,104) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)