Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.456 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 238,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 210,791 ₦ (₨38,632) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (23 minutes ago)