Cost of living comparison between Kollam, India and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.751 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 414,065 ₦ (₨87,162) in Kollam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)