Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.976 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 80,620 ₦ (₨16,201) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)