Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.374 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 188,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 166,322 ₦ (₨30,947) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (32 minutes ago)