Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.125 NGN / KZT
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 644,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 587,667 ₦ (522,533 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)