Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04424 NGN / UZS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 6,500 ₦ (146,940 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)