Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Kokand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08857 NGN / UZS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 6,000 ₦ (67,745 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (32 minutes ago)