Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Kokand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08150 NGN / UZS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 6,000 ₦ (73,621 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (28 minutes ago)