Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.213 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,905,930 ₦ (¥593,234) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dili costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 1,500Vatu (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)