Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.114 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 982,457 ₦ (¥315,448) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 780,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (5 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (21 minutes ago)