Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.768 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 383,920 ₦ (€1,140) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)