Cost of living comparison between Kobe, Japan and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.923 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,196,090 ₦ (¥1,093,255) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)