Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.896 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,136 ₦ (353 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)