Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.260 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 375,000 ₦ (RM5,262) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (27 minutes ago)