Cost of living comparison between Klaeng, Thailand and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.820 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 358,140 ₦ (40,604 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)