Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.409 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 67,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 54,635 ₦ (4,403₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (30 minutes ago)