Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30405 NGN / IQD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 718,874 ₦ (2,364,297 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 639,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)