Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31268 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 759,423 ₦ (2,428,739 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 668,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (16 minutes ago)