Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23457 NGN / CDF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 23% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,918,424 ₦ (8,178,578 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (39 minutes ago)