Cost of living comparison between Khemisset, Morocco and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2014. Exchange rate: 30.867 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 383,440 ₦ (12,422 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)