Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.885 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 22% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 89,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 69,044 ₦ (3,472 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)