Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.160 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 22% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 318,129 ₦ (6,471 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (27 minutes ago)