Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.253 NGN / INR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 371,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 322,347 ₦ (₨61,361) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,900,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)