Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00843 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 278,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 269,967 ₦ (﷼ 32,041,663) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)