Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Kermanshah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00968 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 326,306 ₦ (﷼ 33,708,227) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)