Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Kermanshah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00970 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 490,802 ₦ (﷼ 50,596,334) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)