Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00855 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 276,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 269,549 ₦ (﷼ 31,534,965) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)