Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Kermanshah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00972 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 326,890 ₦ (﷼ 33,643,717) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)