Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Kermanshah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00991 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 427,566 ₦ (﷼ 43,145,611) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 407,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)