Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Kerman have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01008 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 232,915 ₦ (﷼ 23,117,643) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 220,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)