Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 277.993 NGN / CAD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,030,229 ₦ (C$7,303) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)