Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.652 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 355,284 ₦ (4,247TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)