Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.837 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 478,939 ₦ (¥168,827) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)