Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.813 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 385,486 ₦ (¥137,055) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (39 minutes ago)