Cost of living comparison between Kavala, Greece and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.932 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 431,900 ₦ (€1,290) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (42 minutes ago)