Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 429.393 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 487,092 ₦ (€1,134) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 412,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)