Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 340.245 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 437,422 ₦ (€1,286) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (20 minutes ago)