Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.602 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,506,114 ₦ (€7,401) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)