Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 439.093 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,728,872 ₦ (€3,937) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,250,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)