Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.286 NGN / CZK
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 711,345 ₦ (41,152 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 679,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)