Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.233 NGN / CZK
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 777,119 ₦ (45,094 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 743,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (37 minutes ago)