Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.489 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 399,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 363,771 ₦ (₨66,268) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)