Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.257 NGN / INR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 430,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 387,610 ₦ (₨73,738) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)