Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30321 NGN / IQD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 6,070 ₦ (20,019 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)