Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.663 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 112,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 99,741 ₦ (1,318TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)