Cost of living comparison between Karakol, Kyrgyzstan and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.460 NGN / KGS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,975 ₦ (667 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)