Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.238 NGN / KGS
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,986 ₦ (1,334 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)