Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Karaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00971 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 282,863 ₦ (﷼ 29,130,422) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)