Cost of living comparison between Karaj, Iran and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Karaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00963 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 520,981 ₦ (﷼ 54,121,619) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 3 hours ago)