Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Karaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01106 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 487,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 449,695 ₦ (﷼ 40,672,232) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)