Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.323 NGN / HUF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 6% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 281,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 264,540 ₦ (199,995 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)