Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.326 NGN / HUF
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 6% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 285,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 268,443 ₦ (202,502 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)