Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.408 NGN / HUF
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 4% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 326,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 312,402 ₦ (221,920 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)