Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.641 NGN / TWD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 337,309 ₦ (31,699 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)