Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.343 NGN / TWD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 500,580 ₦ (48,397 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (36 minutes ago)