Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.354 NGN / TWD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 963,738 ₦ (78,012 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 867,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)