Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.817 NGN / TWD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 871,922 ₦ (73,785 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 809,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)