Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.641 NGN / TWD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 510,174 ₦ (47,944 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 39 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)