Cost of living comparison between Kao-hsiung, Taiwan and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.834 NGN / TWD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 337,724 ₦ (34,343 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)