Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.192 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,165,510 ₦ (¥678,335) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,390,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)