Cost of living comparison between Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.625 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 418,849 ₦ (RM5,931) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (44 minutes ago)