Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 90.933 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 817,763 ₦ (RM8,993) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 759,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)