Cost of living comparison between Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.07550 NGN / KHR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,508 ₦ (33,219 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (27 minutes ago)