Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08705 NGN / UGX *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 36% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 636,049 ₦ (7,306,465 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (40 minutes ago)