Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09734 NGN / UGX
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 34% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 712,837 ₦ (7,322,956 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (35 minutes ago)